Thursday, December 6, 2012

Night Before Last

So baicaly when my parents and I were talking then I got really upset and so to keep myself from cutting then I decided that I would go for a walk and my parents told me if I walked out the door then they would call the cops on my but I walked out anyways, then I came back within like 5 minutes and so they told the cops not to come but they came anyways. So then I was being a bitch to the cops and then they punched me in the face and I kicked one of them on the leg and then they hauled me to the ground and it took 3 of them to get me handcuffed and they decided that saditating me would be the best option so they stuck a needle in my arm and then I stayed awake anyways because I was fighting it so hard and then I cut because I was so upset. So ems took me to the hospital strapped down and then I had to stay overnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment